Our proud people, the processions of your sons and daughters continued throughout the month of March, with all the power they had, under the brilliant glare of your sun, reveling in the roar of your rushing river, and the defeated coup uttered its last breath.
The Khartoum State Resistance Committees Coordination has agreed upon the following revolutionary schedule:
- March 26: Emergency Lawyers procession (Guardians of Justice)
- March 27: Complete barricading of the capital from 6 am to 5 pm
- March 28: Coordinations & Neighborhoods processions in solidarity with the teachers
- March 29: Complete barricading of the capital from 6 am to 5 pm.
- March 30: Morning period: Public Addresses inthe markets on the rising cost of living. Evening period: promotional processions for March 31 March.
- March 31: Centralized Marches.
We will continue our escalation and peaceful resistance in the face of the coup authorities, adhering to the slogans of our revolution and looking forward to the sixth of April, which disturbs the tyrants and their sleep, and and we all believe that victory is with the brigade of the masses.
We shall continue to dig on the wall’s face. Either we make a hole for the light.. Or we’ll die on the face of the wall.
- Bahri Neighborhoods Resistance Committees
- Khartoum City Resistance Committees Coordination
- Greater Omdurman Resistance Committees Coordination
- El Hajj Yousif Resistance Committees Association
- Sharg Al Nil Janub Coordination