The volcano of the revolutionary movement against the October 25 coup is still raging, and each day passing reaffirms that the Sudanese people reject the coup, that there is no way to reconcile with it, and that there is no alternative to getting rid of it. The brutal coup authorities are still attempting to shield themselves from their inevitable fate by repressing peaceful revolutionaries excessively, believing that this would break their resolve and make them to back down from their demands.
We invite all revolutionary forces of our people who believe in civil and democratic transformation and the overthrow of the coup to participate in tomorrow’s May 26 marches
Let us make tomorrow a watershed moment in the history of our struggle, a pivotal point for our people and their infinite potential, to achieve the promised victory over the brutal coup d’etat of October 25 and bury it with its predecessors in the dustbin of history.
- People’s Palace
For Khartoum, Omdurman, Sharg Al Nil, El Hajj Yousif:
- The industrial area, Al Hurriya Street
- Khartoum 2 Market
Bahri assembly points:
- Al Krain Stop
- Laffat Shambat Janub
- Al Muassasa
All processions meet at Al Muassasa, proceeding to the People’s Palace through Al Mak Nimr Bridge or, if it is closed, Al Hadid Bridge.
Processions start at 1:00 revolution time.
General Instructions for the revolutionaries:
- Wear a mask
- Flags and banners at the front of the processions
- Adhere to unified chants and cheering timing
- Barricaing before, after and during the movement of the processions in their tracks, in addition to the extra barricading on the sides, according to the directives of the field committees
- In the case of a shooting, follow the field committee’s instructions and seek a cover.
- Monitor, film and inform the field committees in the event of any violations or security breaches
- If there are calls for retreat, listen to the field committees and avoid clashing with regular forces except in self-defense, for peacefulness is our fundamental slogan.
- Give space for medical staff and paramedics to perform their duties, meanwhile, everyone should do their work (i.e Barricading, chanting, monitoring, or etc).
- Be cautious not to wander too far from the convoys in the front rows if you encounter the security cordon and boxes, and return as soon as the field committees instruct.
- Unless the field committees state otherwise, make sure to return on the same tracks in form of processions to prevent arrests and surveillance.
- Khartoum City Resistance Committees Coordination
- Greater Omdurman Resistance Committees Coordination
- El Hajj Yousif Neighborhoods Committees Association
- Sharg Al Nil Janub Coordination
- Bahri Neighborhoods Committees