In response to the invitation, a number of Khartoum State Resistance Committees coordination convened a session with representatives from the United States Congress offices to discuss the current political situation and identify the international community’s role in supporting the democratic transition.
After greeting the attendees, the resistance committees addressed the various circumstances in eastern Sudan, Darfur, and Khartoum, and reiterated their position on the rejection of the military coup, stressing the movement’s continuity and peaceful resistance to overthrow the coup.
The meeting stressed the importance of transitional justice and activating the principle of accountability for crimes and the absence of impunity in the massacres committed in various parts of Sudan by the Military Council, and the attendees stressed that any initiative proposed to resolve the Sudanese crisis must reflect the position of the Sudanese people as represented by the three nos, and there must be no return to partnership with the military, in addition to the visions set forth. in the charters of the resistance committees.
Accordingly, we in the resistance committees affirm that our battle is still ongoing and will not be postponed. It was destined that we are the generation tasked with bringing an end to military coups once and for all.
- El Hajj Yousif Resistance Committees Coordination
- Bahri Neighborhoods Resistance Committees
- Umbadda Neighborhoods Resistance Committees Coordination
- El Hajj Yousif Neighborhoods Resistance Committees Association
- Dar As Salam Umbaddah Resistance Committees
- South Omdurman Resistance Committees Coordination
- Al Arbaeen, Al Fil, Al Mawradah & Al Arda Resistance Committees Coordination