We pray for God’s mercyt to be bestowed upon the martyrs of the homeland since independence, to the martyrs of the coup resistance who rose to prominence, emphasizing that there would be no military rule after today; Our peaceful resistance against the October coup is approaching one hundred and eighty days. In which we wrote powerful epics, we reiterated that we are the generation destined to pay the price for the end of military coups once and for all, and we will not postpone this battle, regardless of the cost or duration.
To all the resistance masses in the Sudan of Heroes:
The tyrant believed that we were an easy target and that fear would halt the flow of the sea of victory; but let them know that our word is final, that the gallows will hang around their necks, and that we are following in the footsteps of our martyrs under the shadow of our firm stance: no negotiation, no partnership, no compromise with the coup council.
The coup is shaking and cracking from within, due to the resistance of the Sudanese masses and the pressure exerted by those who reject this inevitably fallen coup.
The revolution continues, and its tactics of resistance multiply, evolve, and reinvent itself. April will be a great month in the December revolution’s march, as it will mark the completion of the Khartoum State Coordination Charter and its proposal for the unification of the anti-coup revolutionary forces.
We reaffirm our support for all kinds of resistance against the military coup under different names, and we hereby announce the unified schedule of millions-march for the state in the month of April/Ramadan:
- April 17 March / 16 Ramadan, centralized march, coincides with the massacre of November 17 in Bahri city.
- April 18/17Ramadan, **** we shall trample every koz
- April 19 March /18 Ramadan, a centralized event in El Hajj Youssif.
- April 25 March /24 Ramadan, March of People’s Authority.
- April 30 March /Ramadan 29th, Anniversary of the disastrous dispersal of the General Command sit-in – Centralized March.
The remainder of the month is for other forms of struggle, as the committees and coordination see fit, as well as to the struggle of professional and trade unions; this, and April is but another step we are taking steadily towards the desired goal and the civil state.
“Say to those who spread death and correct the path in the name of God in the streets, that God is alive and never dies.”
Khartoum State Resistance Committees Coordination
April 15, 2022
- Khartoum City Resistance Committees Coordination
- Greater Omdurman Resistance Committees Coordination
- El Hajj Youssif Neighborhoods Committees Association
- Bahri Neighborhoods Resistance Committees
- Sharg Al Nil Janub Coordination