Our Free Revolutionaries:
Our footsteps will not stray or deviate from the path of the honorable martyrs, our chants will not veer from the just demand for their punishment, and our processions will not retreat until the coup council and all of its supporters have been overthrown. We will not settle or rest until the murderous criminals are held accountable for their massacres against our honorable people, and we pledged to complete our revolution, the dowry of which was the dear souls, and to draw with our people the map of the homeland of freedom, justice, peace, and equality, and to achieve the perfection of our civil and democratic state, no matter how expensive the price, and to step steadily toward the Sudan we want.
Tomorrow, March 14, we will march in the millions “march for the detainees” towards the People’s Palace, and the assembly point will be as follows:
- Jackson Station
- Abu Hamamah
Gathering starts at 12:00 P.M
Porcessions starts at 1:00 P.M
- Wear a mask
- Flags and banners at the front of the processions
- Adhere to unified chants and cheering timing
- Barricaing before, after and during the movement of the processions in their tracks, in addition to the extra barricading on the sides, according to the directives of the field committees
- In the case of a shooting, follow the field committee’s instructions and seek a cover.
- Monitor, film and inform the field committees in the event of any violations or security breaches
- If there are calls for retreat, listen to the field committees and avoid clashing with regular forces except in self-defense, for peacefulness is our fundamental slogan.
- Give space for medical staff and paramedics to perform their duties, meanwhile, everyone should do their work (i.e Barricading, chanting, monitoring, or etc).
- Be cautious not to wander too far from the convoys in the front rows if you encounter the security cordon and boxes, and return as soon as the field committees instruct.
- Unless the field committees state otherwise, make sure to return on the same tracks in form of processions to prevent arrests and surveillance.
March 13, 2022