Glory to the martyrs, speedy recovery for the wounded and injured, and freedom for the detainees. Our proud people have come out in large numbers, in both announced and unannounced marches, to oppose the military coup until it is overthrown and the civil and democratic state, that we anointed with the souls of martyrs, the blood of the injured and the confiscation of our glorious detainees’ freedoms, is established.
Tomorrow, with our chants and with our usual peacefulness that shook the weight of the coup council’s tanks and equipment, we will go out towards the Airport Street (Canar) renewing our rejection and resistance.
Accordingly, the assembly points will be as follows:
- Assembly point of Central Khartoum Neighborhoods, procession starts at 1:00 P.M and heads south toward Station 7.
- Assembly point of South & West of Khartoum, porcession starts at 1:30 P.M.
Al Balabil Station:
- Assembly point of East Khartoum Neighborhoods, procession starts at 1:30 P.M.
Al Sihrij Station:
- Assembly point of Janub Al Hizam Neighborhoods, procession starts at 1:00 P.M.
- No clashing with the regular forces.
- Adhere to the procession tracks.
- Maintain social distance.
- Maintain the peacefulness of the processions and cooperate with the security committees to resolve any issues.
- Cooperate with the medical committees and help make space for them to perform their work.
- Adhere to the general safety rules.
- Monitor intruders and report to the security committees.
February 16, 2022