Nobody can deny that the hardships of living imposed on the citizen, as well as the taxes levied on him at all hours of the day and night, have led to the citizen being the one who funds the state and its militias. the horrifying degradation of the Sudanese economy, as well as the spike in inflation rates and commodities prices, as a result of the coup government’s rash and ill-advised policies.
And, because the revolution is primarily concerned with issues of living and the creation of a decent life for citizens, it rejects policies that harm, burden, and limit citizens.
In confirmation of the foregoing, the Khartoum State Coordination Unified Field Office agreed that the escalation schedule for this week should be devoted to the issue of high prices and poor living conditions, as shown in the matrix below:
- Friday, March 11th: Public Addresses in the mosques regarding the high cost of living and the invitation to “We are all with you” procession and the purpose of the procession.
- Saturday, March 12th: “We are all with you” procession in Al Muassasa, Bahri.
- Sunday, March 13th: Vigils.
- Monday, March 14th: Millions-march for the detainees.
- Tuesday, March 15th: Visits to the injured & Martyrs families.
- Wednesday, March 16th: Neighborhoods Processions & promotional processions for March 17 March.
- Thursday, March 17: Millions March titled “High Cost of Living”
March 9, 2022