To all the revolutionaries in all corners of the beloved country
Main destination: People’s Palace
Gathering time: 12 noon
Processions Starting time: 1 o’clock
Accordingly, the assembly points will be as follows:
- El Qurashi Park
- Jackson Station
- Wear a mask
- Flags and banners at the front of the processions
- Adhere to unified chants and cheering timing
- Barricaing before, after and during the movement of the processions in their tracks, in addition to the extra barricading on the sides, according to the directives of the field committees
- In the case of a shooting, follow the field committee’s instructions and seek a cover.
- Monitor, film and inform the field committees in the event of any violations or security breaches
- If there are calls for retreat, listen to the field committees and avoid clashing with regular forces except in self-defense, for peacefulness is our fundamental slogan.
- Give space for medical staff and paramedics to perform their duties, meanwhile, everyone should do their work (i.e Barricading, chanting, monitoring, or etc).
- Be cautious not to wander too far from the convoys in the front rows if you encounter the security cordon and boxes, and return as soon as the field committees instruct.
- Unless the field committees state otherwise, make sure to return on the same tracks in form of processions to prevent arrests and surveillance.
“We will not forget and we will not forgive”
Khartoum State Resistance Committees Coordination
May 4, 2022
- Bahri Neighborhoods Committees
- El Hajj Yousif Neighborhoods Committees Association
- Khartoum City Coordination
- Sharg Al Nil Janub Coordination
- Greater Omdurman Coordination